Wednesday, June 26, 2013

New Painting Video Series - "Geraniums"

A New Video Series...

I just finished posting a new series of videos of myself painting this little 6"x6" of small beautifully colored geraniums
This was done in the studio from some photos I took out plein air painting recently. It was so nice to get out in the sunshine and fresh air again :) These blossoms were so bright and beautifully colored, it was wonderful to spend time painting them. You can find the videos on my art instruction and community website. It's a free website that I maintain as a place for artists at all stages in their art journey to Learn-Enjoy-Grow-Connect...

You can check it out here Paint With Karen Ilari

I do a different video, as well as other content each month
You can find the June Classroom- with the geraniums video here

"Corner Garden" video

There is also a "critique forum" where you are invited to download your own photos for constructive ideas and suggestions from myself, and fellow members

Constructive Critiques Forum

I started this website as a way to give back for all the help, instruction, and encouragement I found online when I was starting to paint. I don't know how it is with you, but my family tends to glaze over when I talk about painting! :) I've also moved quite a bit in the last few years, so the internet is the perfect way to maintain connections! We have members from all over the world.

The website is completely free, but I have people sign up and verify their email so that I can fight spammers.

Anyway, this little painting! I decided to do it in a very small 6"x6" format. I just wanted to capture a little taste of these beauties. Hope you enjoy it, and the video - and I hope to see you on Paint With Karen Ilari!

Take Care and Happy Painting
Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment