Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Daily Painting #7 Early Spring

I think I should change the name to Semi Daily Paintings :)

Or maybe Time Finder Paintings. Really the key thing is that they are a great way to fit a little painting in, even if you have a busy schedule. Doing one every day is great if you can, but I know that many of us have other commitments! There was a time for me when my kids were home and I was working full time that an hour a day just wasn't in the cards. But painting when you can, scheduling in a little time for yourself, will keep you going until you have more time. Hang in there!

It took me a long time to figure out I was a better mom, wife, employee, and person when I took some time for myself. Doing something I loved and feeling like I was learning and growing.

So here is today's little painting "Early Spring" 5"x7" acrylic on canvas panel...


















Unframed original available using the Paypal Button below
$50 plus shipping


Title of the Painting

No comments:

Post a Comment